The Safety, Health and Environment Show predominantly focuses on people and behaviour, culture change, behavioural safety, mindsets and mental well-being.
Each event attracts 250-300 delegates. Initially targeting senior SHE Managers, Heads of SHE and SHE Directors – who form the vast majority of our audience. The forward thinking and out of the box nature of the event also attracts Senior Managers/Directors outside of the SHE arena such as HR, Procurement, Quality, Operations, Facilities, Corporate Social Responsibilities, Compliance, Technical, CEO/COO and Managing Directors. Which emphasises the importance that to create a successful SHE culture within any organisation, the message must resonate throughout all departments and not just focus on “converting” the “converted” in order to view SHE as a value and not just a priority.
As a Networking Evening Dinner Sponsor of The SHE Show South you will receive the following benefits:
- Posts promoting you as sponsor
- Posts promoting your products/services
- Website banner advert on the event website
- Editorial/article on the event website
- Your logo will feature along with your profile on the sponsors page
- Your logo will feature on the networking evening dinner shopping cart item page
- Logo featured on all delegate registration confirmation emails
- Mail shot containing your editorial as a featured article
Networking Evening Dinner
Logo featured on the conference stage screen
- Social media posts highlighting you as sponsor
- Special mention and logo featured on event feedback editorial
*Provided by Sponsor